Average-in (avgi) Price Limit Strategy
“Average-in” price limit strategy is most valuable benefit which ShinyPennyStocks.com provides:
- Biggest mistake made by penny stock buyer:
- Purchasing entire position all at once or
- at near most recent high
- penny shares are much less liquid than:
- blue chips
- high price shares,
- Probability is high for price of a penny share to subsequently go lower than the price the shares were initially purchased at.
- Investing in penny stocks requires an investor to be very disciplined about:
- the price he or she pays for the shares.
- Maintaining cash reserves to Average-in
- Average-in strategy enables investor to harness or to leverage penny stock volatility.
- Additional shares can be added at lower prices than the price the shares were initially purchased
- Averaging in at lower prices lowers a subscriber’s cost basis and increases profits.
- If the share price subsequently climbs to new highs instead of declining to ShinyPennyStocks.com’s lower limit price, the subscriber has a profit. Cash reserved to add to the stake can instead be utilized for ShinyPennyStocks.com’s next recommendation.
The Average-in strategy was first recommended in ShinyPennyStocks.com’s 01/05/2021 update for Investview (INVU). The strategy was also utilized for 04/01/2021 recommendation of Vertex Energy (VTNR). See case studies: