SHINY PENNY STOCKS
Shiny Penny Stocks identifies and provides ongoing research on publicly traded penny stocks
(share price below $5.00) and private startups which have the potential to increase by at least:
• 100% within 12 months
• 500% within five years
44 year stock market veteran’s secrets to finding penny shares which have potential to multiply by 10 times
My secrets to finding penny stocks which have the potential to increase by 10 times:
- Industry must be large enough for company to support a 1,000% increase in revenue and cash flow within five years.
- The more illiquid the shares, the better. An undervalued business with illiquid shares is a confirmation that the company has not yet been discovered.
- Be disciplined to utilize strict buy price limits for share purchases.
Shiny Penny Stocks analyst
Video (4:43) on research conducted by Shiny Penny Stocks analyst, Michael Markowski, to identify two penny stocks which appreciated by more than 100% within one year and 500% within five years. One of them, Investools became Think or Swim and was eventually acquired by Ameritrade for a gain of 8,645%.
Video (9:03) entitled “Small Caps, IPOs Penny Stocks, Startups Exclusively Produce Long Term Capital Gains During Secular Bears” explains why penny stocks outperform blue chips during secular bear markets:
For maximum performance, Shiny Penny Stocks searches public and private penny share markets. To minimize risk, Shiny Penny Stocks has the following policies:
- Strict buy price limits for shares, which are adjusted as per market conditions
- Companies must be operating or generating revenue
Shiny Penny Stocks’ mission: To enable its subscribers to build diversified penny stock portfolios.
Shiny Penny Stocks’ focus:
- Primary: long term capital gains
- Secondary: profits taken should shares become extremely overvalued
(1) ShinyPennyStocks.com policy is for its analysts to not take positions in stocks recommended so that they remain objective.
(2) When warranted, recommendations will be issued to sell shares for a loss.